My little [taller] cousin gets married

This past weekend was spent in [surprisingly] beautiful Ohio for my cousin Tiffany's wedding. I say "surprisingly" because unfortunately when most think of the Buckeye state, that isn't the first word that may come to mind, yet each time I go, I am surprised by how true it really is.

The Man had to stay behind due to a last minute design job. He was there in spirit, but sorely sorely missed.

The weekend was a whirlwind, and I wound up with a fever and strep throat as my parting gift, yet I still would never trade the time I had for the world. I'm an only child, but I have the rarity of having cousins that are closer to sisters than anything I have ever known. I treasure the times I get to see them so much. We have added Three Men and a Baby to the mix ( Ba dum dum DA!) but the dynamic between the four of us never really changes. 

Here are a few snaps from the weekend.

Oh, and by the way, there is a new Mr. and Mrs. Smith in the neighborhood ya'll!!!!
click on any of the photos below to see them larger