A Terry Goodbye

Last night we waved a tearful Bon Voyage to our dearest Michelle Terry as she departs on the biggest adventure of her life thus far.

It seems quite fitting to watch what God is currently doing in all of our lives. In so many ways, we have all grown-up together. We've been infants together, and watched as God has matured us each one by one.
Almost two years ago to the day, we created what we lovingly refer to as "The Family"
...sans any Mob ties...
when we all took a trip up to Seattle to visit my now adored husband while he was away at school. The Man and I had just begun dating, and this marked the first trip I was making to see him 
(....with an entourage in tow...) 
It was one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Here's a photo from that time
And two years later, here we are

I have mentioned before, and I will say it 1,000,000,000 again, I have the BEST friends I never imagined possibly existed. 
Michelle is off to Israel and then to Haiti...and we couldn't be more proud of our sister.
Here are some snaps for her goodbye party last night.
We love you Michelle.
XO

1 comment:

  1. aw, how cute! i know what that feels like to look back and see how God has moved in your life..when i look back at photos of when me and my husband first started dating, i can't believe all that has happened!

    morgan
    quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete