Welcoming Bebe

In April, I was thrown the most thoughtful, beautiful, baby shower a girl could ask for. 
My mom and I decided to make a girl's weekend trip out of it, and flew out to Los Angeles to welcome the little snuglet in in style. Surrounded by many of my most favorite of women, I, along with baby, were showered
(pun-intended)
with love, laughter, awesome food, and super generous gifts. 

At this point, I hadn't shared what The Man and I were expecting, so it was a fun shower game 
(the ONLY shower game mind you! PRAISE!!) 
as my girlies cast their votes on 
A) Boy or Girl? 
and 
B) What his/her name would be.

["Thor" was amongst my favorites.]
Here are some snaps from the day, enjoy!
XO
Snugs

1 comment:

  1. These photos are beautiful! Looks like it was a perfect celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete