4. I Had a Baby

#4
I Had a BABY

This is perhaps the post I have simultaneously looked forward to writing about the most and the least of all my posts on this blog.
 The most because, HELLO!! 
and the least because I have no idea how to possibly put into tangible words just how ecstatically happy The Man and I are; how hopelessly in love The Man and I are, and how speechless we are that we brought this incredible little human being into this world.

World,
Allow me to introduce you to my SON;

River Daniel


Born 07.31.2013
6lbs,7oz
All boy.

I have yet to decide if I will share my birth story on the blog, but I will say it was one of the most incredible, intense, scary, and empowering things I have ever had the privilege to be allowed to do.

So.
Would I do it again?
absolutely.

"There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, a Holy habitation for the Most High."Psalm 46:4



No comments:

Post a Comment