Nearly Nearings

This is Tom and Rebecca
...and...
Last night we got to celebrate these crazy kids.
It feels as though I begin each blog this way, but seriously, I am capitol 'B' BLESSED. I have immeasurably incredible friends, and they are all marrying one another! What could get better than that!? 
Last night we gathered to celebrate the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Nearing with good food, good friends, and a great time of prayer over them and their marriage.
I am [shamelessly] proud to say that these two reunited right around my own wedding where Becks was one of my beautiful bridesmaids. Shortly after, Tom 'liked it and put a ring on it' at Christmas to the effect that would make even Beyonce proud.

In all seriousness though, this is a wedding I simply cannot wait for. We've all been chomping at the bit to see these two wed for quite some time now.
Well done Tom, you got yourself one hell of a girl :)
Love you guys and congratulations!
Here are some snaps from the engagement party last night.
PS: The Man even made a special appearance after a LONG day of work.
...and we matched...
accidentally
(but he LOVED it)