The Secret Box

So, for those of you that follow me on instagram, I posted a photo a few weeks back stating that I had begun a secret project...
Well the project is now complete :)
In a previous blog post HERE I blogged about my dear Joelle getting engaged. This past weekend was her bridal shower, (Click HERE for bridal shower pics from Ziza's blog!) and I was scratching my brain as to what to get her. I wanted it to be personal, but not cheesy- something she could hold on to, but something that would be just for her.
So, I decided to make her a keepsake box.
For the shower, we bought vintage Mucha postcards (Joelle loves Mucha) that everyone wrote notes, marriage/wedding advice, etc. on and we placed them in the box for her future reading. However, I wanted this to be something that she could place her own special notes, treasures, etc. in as well.
I was nervous about how it would turn out, but never the less I was happy with it.
Fall colors, Fall fruit, Fall Wedding.
 Very Joelle.
Here are some snaps of the process.
(For those interested in a step by step process, feel free to email me at snugsandtheman@gmail.com and I'd be happy to share my tricks of the trade!)